To Make the Pizza Crust:
• 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
• ½ teaspoon garlic salt
• olive oil (optional)
First you are going to have to make the “cauliflower rice”. Do this by taking a head of cauliflower and cutting into chunks. Add the chunks to a food processor and plus until it forms a grain like substance. Put “rice” into a microwave safe container and microwave for 7 mins. Let cool.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir. Transfer to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a 9″ round. Optional: Brush olive oil over top of mixture to help with browning.
3. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven.
Top your pizza with toppings of your choosing and put back in oven under the broiler until the cheese melts (3-5 mins). Make sure your topping (in my case the Salmon) is already cooked. I topped my healthy pizza with grilled Salmon, fresh spinach, sautéed onions, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.